So I had a wild hair up my rump, again, and here I am now...with a new blog. Have fun watching me fumble my way through this learning process. But hey, I'm a chemical engineer...this should be easy, right?
Great job Kate. If you have any questions ask me. I have been doing it since I was pregnant with Colt and turn each year into a book. Much easier for me than scrapbooking right now. Have fun.
Sorry, one more post. I think this is SO funny. For the 4th, I came up with a Coconut Key Lime Pie recipe too. Crazy. We've got a little too much in common, Miss Kate.
hey! i'll try to remember to check your blog. i like the photos of the desserts below. :) yum.
ReplyDeletekirstin
Great job Kate. If you have any questions ask me. I have been doing it since I was pregnant with Colt and turn each year into a book. Much easier for me than scrapbooking right now. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteFirst post and I have already learned something about you! Those desserts look amazing. I was salivating just looking at them:)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Can't wait to see your story. You are welcome to stop by our blog and see what our little chemical engineer brood is up to. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry, one more post. I think this is SO funny. For the 4th, I came up with a Coconut Key Lime Pie recipe too. Crazy. We've got a little too much in common, Miss Kate.
ReplyDelete