We strive to be a family of God pleasers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Do I dare?

Well, I am gonna try my luck again at this whole announcement thing. Monday, Feb. 6th should be our baby's birthdate. This day is long awaited. We had some issues with lung maturity and other stuff that make it hard to decipher when to take this baby. But I have extended the length my body can endure to 39 weeks and 1 day come Monday. We have cheated to get his far as I have been in labor for about 3 weeks straight now. I am on narcotics just to relax my uterus and anti-nausea meds to counteract the affects of the narcotics. This kid is so low and my body has tried so hard to get his baby out, but I am weird and don't cooperate. Let's just say it has been an extreme 3 weeks and I am... tired. Yeah, that's a word for it.

So, here's hoping that an announcement will be soon coming. Silas? Jordie? Monday can't come soon enough. If you remember, say a prayer. Surgery always makes me nervous as well as the recovery time.

1 comment: