We strive to be a family of God pleasers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I did it. Really.


OK, So I did it. I didn't back out. After over a decade of having the same haircut, for the most part, I had it cut off. It's short, for me at least. and I have yet to learn how to style it, but it is gone. I hold in my hand a braid of hair ready to send off to Locks of Love. But I like the cut. I hope I can continue to make it cute... you see, there is a reason I never cut my hair. it's because I don't know how to do my hair. So, let the battle begin. I plan to win.


3 comments:

  1. Do you have a straightening iron? I can point you to a great one if you don't :) And claw clips, to section it off! You can do it, and again, I love it!

    ReplyDelete